Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 – 10 minutes
7 small yellow croakers
1 Tsp of Creole seasoning
1/2 a cup of Flour
1 cup of vegetable / canola oil
1. In one bowl beat the egg for about a minute.
3. In another bowl sprinkle half a tsp of the Creole seasoning in the flour and set aside.
3. Sprinkle the other half of the Creole seasoning on the fish and let it season for about 5 minutes.
4. Dip the fish in the beaten egg and, and then quote well in flour mixture.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
6. Fry the fish in the hot oil until brown